I don't have a lot of Elf beauty products, but I have some, that I bought quite a while ago, but still wanted to share them with you.
As probably many of you know, Elf is a very cheap brand, but I find it to be pretty good quality overall. And I know many beauty stylists use it, and they say nice things about this brand.
So, here are my 6 Elf Beauties that I am currently using.
1. Mineral Eye Liner (Black) - I use it pretty much everyday if I want a little darker line. I have a NYC one, that is dark too, but Elf is a little darker. I like to apply it on top of eyeshadow to create more dramatic look, or by itself, if I want cat eyes.
2. Eyelid Primer - Now, this is my favorite product if I need my eyeshadow to last a the whole day and/or night. You just need to use a little bit on your upper eyelid, and a tiny bit on the bottom one where you contour it with eyeshadow. It does help eyeshadow last longer without those icky lines in your creases. Definitely recommend it.
3. Clarifying Pressed Powder - This is nice to carry in your makeup bag, because it's small and really helps when you need a little touch up if you face gets oily throughout the day. It's pretty lightweight, so you don't see it on your face, especially on photos, which is a good thing.
4. Professional Eyeshadow Brush - I use it to apply the base color on my eyelid. This is the first brush that I tried and I like it a lot, definitely helps eyeshadow last longer and look nicer. If you are looking for a really good and not expensive eyeshadow brush - look no further - it's great!
5. Professional Eye Crease Brush - This is another brush that I can't live without, especially when I do my smokey eyes. This is a must have if you are like me, and do smokey eyes a lot, or just create any other look using eyeshadow.
6. Professional Total Face Brush - This is another must have. I use it mostly to apply powder on my face, but it can be used to put on some foundation, or even a blush, although I use a special blush brush (funny combination of words!) But I know other girls use it for anything.
That's it for now, thanks for reading!
Please, don't forget to follow via GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin or Pinterest to see more beauty products reviews and outfit ideas.
Have a great Wednesday!