I know that it's still just the middle of winter, but I am already thinking about spring. I can't wait to change my puffy coat for a nice cardigan or a jacket, and my boots for flats and high heels.
Anyway, I decided to create my wish list for spring, because it will be here before you know it.
Here are the items that I like and currently want.
1. Open-Front Southwestern Cardigan - I just love anything with pattern like this. I've been dreaming about it since they became popular. Maybe it's time to buy it?
2. Pointy Toe Flats - Love, love, love the color combination on these flats. They look really glamorous and trendy. They have two other color combos, but I like these best.
3. Assymentrical-Front Sweater Vest - Wouldn't it be perfect to wear it with a few layers? It's light enough to wear in the spring, and it can still keep you warm on those windy spring nights. I'm already imagining my outfit... :)
4. Fitted Skinny Black Jeans - Ok, black jeans is a must in every girl's closet.
5. 1969 Boyfriend Jeans - Sooo trendy right now. I love them because you can wear them with heels, yet still have a relaxed look.
6. Suede Canvas Wedge Sneakers - This is probably my most exciting item in the list! I want them so bad, I keep looking at them over and over again. I can't decide on the color though.
7. Two-Tone Canvas Clutch - Isn't it perfect? Canvas makes it look really summery, and the leather trim gives it such "evening" look. Would be great on a date or girl's night out.
Which is your favorite item? Feel free to share your wish lists with me. :)
Thanks for reading!